- Trained in the administration of medical gas & basic life support.
- Familiar with the side effects of medical gases.
- Aware of the criteria for patient selection and exclusion.
- To give students a greater understanding of oxygen therapy.
- Understand when oxygen is contraindicated.
- Teach students about the different illnesses that could require oxygen therapy.
- The use of bag and mask.
- The use of OPA (Oral Pharyngeal Airways).
- The use of suction.
- The use of analgesic gas.
- Cleaning and maintenance of equipment.
Course length: 3 hrs
Qualification: Medical Gas Certificate
Cost: £45 per person + VAT on open courses.
£45 per person (min charge of £270) + VAT for in-house courses.