- Assessment of 1st aid scene & safety.
- Primary assessment of casualty.
- Secondary assessment of casualty for life threatening injuries.
- Recovery position.
- CPR including infant resuscitation.
- AED awareness.
- Wounds & bleeding.
- Burns & scalds.
- Legislation, accident book, RIDDOR & contents of 1st aid box.
Course length: 1 days.
Qualification: QCF level 2 certificate in Emergency First Aid at Work.
Cost: £50 per person + VAT on open courses.
£50 per person + VAT (min charge of £300 + VAT) for in-house courses
Click here for open course dates