The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 are designed to protect people against risks to their health arising from exposure to hazardous substances during their working activities. These regulations detail steps to be taken by the employer in order to keep his staff safe.
- Brief overview of COSHH Regulations.
- Brief overview of CHiPS Regulations.
- Introduction to CLIP.
- Means of entry of chemicals into the body.
- Effect of chemicals on the body.
- COSHH risk assessment process.
- Risk assessment control measures.
- Hazard data sheets.
- Definition of Haz-chem symbols and new CLP symbols.
- Brief overview of current exposure limits.
Course length: 3-4 hrs.
Qualification: COSHH Attendance certificate.
Cost: £35 per person + VAT on open courses.
£35 per person + VAT (min charge of £270 + VAT) for in-house cou